AESTHETIC POINTS PROGRAM
The Aesthetics Center is pleased to present our Aesthetic Points Program. This program lets you earn points that can be later redeemed for services such as peels, Kybella, SculpSure, laser skin treatments, laser hair removal, Asclera, microneedling, or hand rejuvenation.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW CAN I EARN AESTHETIC POINTS?
Just join our free Aesthetic Points Program.
HOW MANY POINTS CAN I EARN?
There is no limit! You earn 1 point for each dollar spent at our practice for aesthetic services. Check our emails for special promotions to earn more points.
PURCHASE GIFT CARDS USING YOUR POINTS!
Gift cards can be purchased using your points that you can use yourself or give away. We sometimes will offer specials with significant discounts on gift cards.
HOW CAN I FIND MY BALANCE?
You can call us at 973-778-2222 and ask or email us at email@example.com
HOW MANY POINTS DO I NEED TO ACHIEVE A REWARD?
You need a minimum of 2000 points to redeem you Aesthetic Points
2,000 pts = $100
4,000 pts = $200
5,000 pts = $250
7,500 pts = $375
10,000 pts = $500
15,000 pts = $750
20,000 pts = $1,000
HOW DO I REDEEM MY AESTHETIC POINTS?
When you have earned enough points to exchange for a reward you can contact us and schedule a covered aesthetic service or purchase. Your aesthetic reward points will be applied to the fee.
(Please note that a minimum of 48 hours is required for cancellation of your appointment. Not complying with this policy may result in the loss of the Reflections Rewards points that were to be redeemed for that service).
DO AESTHETIC POINTS EXPIRE?
Yes, Aesthetic points will expire for any member who fails to earn Aesthetic points for a period of twenty-four (24) months. The participant is subject to termination of his or her membership and forfeiture of all accrued Aesthetic points.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AESTHETIC POINTS PROGRAM?
Please refer to the Aesthetic Program Terms and Conditions for details. It is the Aesthetic Points Program member’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions listed.
- Membership is required to begin to accumulate points in the Aesthetics Points Program.
- Aesthetic Points points will NOT be added retroactively to any account.
- Members earn 1 point per $1 spent at on aesthetic services. Points are not awarded until the appointment has been completed (the participant has honored the appointment and paid for the services rendered).
- If a member needs to cancel or change an appointment, the participant must give a minimum of 48 hours before the appointment. Any participants who fail to comply with this policy are subject to a cancellation of their Aesthetic Points membership and all accumulated points.
- NJ VeinCare and Aesthetics Center reserves the right to terminate the Aesthetic Points Program or to change these Terms and Conditions, regulations, or benefits of participation, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the number of Points already accumulated. We may also withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the number of points required for reward redemption or change the number or type of rewards offered. We will have final decision should any disputes arise over Aesthetic Points or the awarding of points.
- NJ VeinCare and Aesthetics Center reserves the right to terminate a member’s Aesthetic Points Program account and cancel accumulated points if we believe, in its sole discretion, that the member is abusing the program, or is misrepresenting any information furnished to us.
- Any Aesthetics Point Program member who fails at any time to earn points for a period of twenty-four (24) months is subject to termination of his or her membership and forfeiture of all accrued points.
- Aesthetic points earned by a member cannot be shared or transferred to other members’ accounts.
- The participant’s account must be in good standing to receive or to redeem Aesthetic Points.
- Questions regarding the Aesthetic points assigned to an appointment must be submitted via email within 14 days after the appointment date in order to be considered for review.